Is this "really" a 2% credit card ?

I hate it when that happens. Life provides enough rejection without the CC companies adding to the heap. :LOL:

I'm sure that you would get it immediately if you unfroze your credit so that they could see, but it may not be worth it to you.

Well I would have charged a couple of thousand on it. Oh well, maybe I try again later.

I'm sure that you would get it immediately if you unfroze your credit so that they could see, but it may not be worth it to you.

Usually (?) they will tell you which credit company they are using so that if you want to unfreeze it temporarily, you only have to unfreeze that one. Not all three. (same with folks like Social Security that use it for identity confirmation)

I don't have the Citi Doublcash card, but I sure like the way my Amazon Visa card handles rewards. On Amazon, at checkout, the rewards balance is right there and can be applied.

Just now I noticed that I had $19 of rewards and so I bought a free $18 video game that I had my eye on. I love it! Who would have thought I'd ever be posting about credit card rewards. :LOL:

If I didn't shop at Amazon so much, I could probably get them to send me a check but that wouldn't be nearly as much fun. My free video game is on its way! :D

I signed up for the Amazon card a couple of weeks ago and was told they would get back to me in 30 days. (Not quite the 60 seconds they advertised.) Yesterday I got a letter from their fraud division asking me to call and confirm it was me who asked for credit. I called and as soon as they confirmed it was me calling, they granted me credit and I got an instant $70 on an Amazon gift card on my account. :dance:

I have a United Frequent Flyer card also through Chase. I have had it for at least 25 years. Every time they charge me $60 to keep the card, I call and tell them to cancel the card. They always drop the charges and ask me to keep the card. I think now that I have the Amazon Chase card, I will drop the United card. I don't like having too many cards.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom