Jonathan Clements on Wealth Track

Chuckanut

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Here's a recent interview with the HumbleDollar guy himself - Jonathan Clements. As much as I admire Mr. Clements, I have to add that this is offered with the admonition that this is one person's view on the current financial situation.

https://youtu.be/-nFFXgT1DWY

Since the future is essentially unknowable, this week’s podcast guest focuses on what is knowable and controllable, mainly our own reactions. He is veteran personal finance journalist Jonathan Clements, a former colleague of mine at The Wall Street Journal who was its personal finance columnist for nearly 20 years. The author of several books including From Here to Financial Happiness and How to Think About Money, Clements is the Founder and Editor of HumbleDollar, a free weekly newsletter devoted to telling you “everything you need to know about money.”
Veteran personal finance journalist Jonathan Clements explains why the most successful approach to dealing with turbulent markets is to stay invested.

I listened to the first half… My AA is 100% equities but we do have some rental properties we could fall back on if needed.

Back
Top Bottom