K-1 form/tax program?

sailfish

Dryer sheet aficionado
Which tax software do you use that includes K-1 forms for MLPs and the like, that get sent to us for taxable accounts?
My Tax Cut standard edition did not support the K-1 I received last year.
Thanks

Not familiar with Tax Cut but I would be surprised that it doesn't support K-1s. I use TurboTax and it is easy to report a K-1.

Not familiar with Tax Cut but I would be surprised that it doesn't support K-1s. I use TurboTax and it is easy to report a K-1.
+1

Many MLPs will download K-1 data directly into TurboTax.

Which tax software do you use that includes K-1 forms for MLPs and the like, that get sent to us for taxable accounts?
My Tax Cut standard edition did not support the K-1 I received last year.
Thanks

Turbotax comes closer than most, but depending on the type of K-1 you have the software may not cut it. I gave up the MLP's just for that reason. Though the returns are great the accounting is a nightmare, and by the way they can lead to "Tax Due" for IRA accounts as well!

fd

Turbotax comes closer than most, but depending on the type of K-1 you have the software may not cut it. I gave up the MLP's just for that reason. Though the returns are great the accounting is a nightmare, and by the way they can lead to "Tax Due" for IRA accounts as well!

fd

+1

Back
Top Bottom