LeBron James - played a long time

Texas Proud

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Saw this in a sports newsletter that is sent to me... I also remember hearing on the radio of the high percent of all players that have ever played in the NBA that he has played against... it was also high..

Roughly 2.8 billion people have been born since the last time LeBron James missed an NBA All-Star Game (2004).

In other words: More than a third of the global population and 2.5% of every human who has ever lived can't remember a time when LeBron wasn't an All-Star.

So roughly 2.8 billion people have been born since 2004, whether or not Lebron had ever existed. Billions have been born since I started my last job, also. It's equally as relevant to that as it is to Lebron. It seems he's been credited enough for things in his career, but the number of people born shouldn't be one of them.

Last edited:
OK great athlete, but of the roughly 8 billion people on the planet I'm guessing a tiny fraction ever watched him play and probably a large percentage of the world population never heard of him.

In other words: More than a third of the global population and 2.5% of every human who has ever lived can't remember a time when LeBron wasn't an All-Star.

I can't remember when he was an all star. Who is he? What is the NBA? So confused.

I had a turkey sandwich for lunch.

Back
Top Bottom