Liquid Magnesium?

SunnyOne

Recycles dryer sheets
I've recently learned that magnesium (chloride formula I believe) is available as a spray. I was thinking of picking up a bottle for a dear friend who is suffering from joint pain and stiffness after exercise.

Do any of you use magnesium as a spray for any purpose? is it useful in any way?

I have never used the spray but in the last month I have been taking 210 mg pill when I go to bed. I am able to sleep all night, and can go back to sleep even after a trip to bathroom. As far as a pain reliever, I have noticed no change in that regard.

I've recently learned that magnesium (chloride formula I believe) is available as a spray. I was thinking of picking up a bottle for a dear friend who is suffering from joint pain and stiffness after exercise.

Do any of you use magnesium as a spray for any purpose? is it useful in any way?
A few years ago got Mg sparay. Decided spray is a good bit of waste.

Just use a dropper or pour some into hands and schmear on body. Can use anywhere on the body, as it gets absorbed.

I use a magnesium lotion over painful/tight muscles with trigger points. It seems to help a bit.

No spray, but my doctor recently recommended that I take magnesium at night to relax and sleep better through the night along with other health benefits.

I started taken 250mg of magnesium last 2 weeks at night and think it helps overall.

No, but I have a magnesium dose in a couple of my vitamins.
I use "Arnicare Gel" by Boiron--arnica for bruising and muscle pain/stiffness.
I also have a CBD cream.
They both work well.

I never heard of topical lotion of Mg. My Mg is "liquid" in a gel cap that I take morning and night. Supposed to help prevent A-fib according to doc. YMMV

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5579607/
Myth or Reality—Transdermal Magnesium?

"In this two-week pilot study, transdermal delivery of 56 mg Mg/day (a low dose compared with commercial transdermal Mg2+ products available) showed a larger percentage change in both serum and urinary markers from pre to post intervention compared with subjects using the placebo cream. However, based on this data from the original abstract, Kass et al. only show a slight increase of serum magnesium via transdermal magnesium-containing cream [22]."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom