Lost another life time friend

street

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Just got notice of a good friend that passed away. He took me in as a roommate, when I needed a place to live. He was a civil engineer and when I got excepted in college on short notice and needed a place to live, he took me in. I have great memories of those years and the fun times we had. I knew him all my life but never knew him well till then.

I seen his brother this summer and he told me he had a short time to live. We texted a few times this summer but hadn't heard from him now for a few weeks.

Another great person gone to early, he was only 64 years old. He did retire early in life and was never married.

Sorry for the loss of your friend.
A reminder to enjoy your life every day, because you just never know.

Sorry for the loss of your friend.
A reminder to enjoy your life every day, because you just never know.

You are spot on!!
When it comes to all the money and earthly belongings, it really is far down on my list that makes me happy. Health to me is more important then all the money in the world.

Just got notice of a good friend that passed away. He took me in as a roommate, when I needed a place to live. He was a civil engineer and when I got excepted in college on short notice and needed a place to live, he took me in. I have great memories of those years and the fun times we had. I knew him all my life but never knew him well till then.

I seen his brother this summer and he told me he had a short time to live. We texted a few times this summer but hadn't heard from him now for a few weeks.

Another great person gone to early, he was only 64 years old. He did retire early in life and was never married.

Street, sorry to hear about your loss.

I'm turning 78 soon and in good health. I have lost a lot of family and close friends over the last 20 years. So many, that I don't even plan to make my annual trip back to Connecticut this Fall as there is virtually no one from my past years of living and working there to visit.

Street, sorry to hear about your loss.

I'm turning 78 soon and in good health. I have lost a lot of family and close friends over the last 20 years. So many, that I don't even plan to make my annual trip back to Connecticut this Fall as there is virtually no one from my past years of living and working there to visit.

I rarely go back to where I grew up as most of those family and friends have either moved away or they have died. :( But, for some reason I am still here.

Street, I am sorry for your loss.

Sorry street. No matter how old you are, it's hard to lose a friend. But he's not gone forever if you think of him from time to time.

Street, I add my condolences as well. May the great memories of your friendship sustain you.

I'm losing a college friend of over 50 years. It's prostate cancer that he's been fighting for almost 15 years. The losses just seem to accelerate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom