Mega-Cap deja vu

brewer12345

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I just got the mega cap deja vu willies, big time. I used to work for employers with thousands of employees, and now work for a 13 person shop (was 8 when I came here). Just got my first employee satisfaction survey...:duh:

WOW....

I would think that the top dog could SEE if all 13 of you were 'satisfied'... not to hard to do...

WOW....

I would think that the top dog could SEE if all 13 of you were 'satisfied'... not to hard to do...

And if they can't, I'm not sure an employee survey would help. I filled it out as requested. "No opinion" was a popular answer to questions.

And if they can't, I'm not sure an employee survey would help.
They're counting on it being difficult to remain anonymous.

Have the year's bonuses already been paid? Are they trying to force you to bolt for the exit so that your share can be divided among the happy survivors?

They're counting on it being difficult to remain anonymous.

Have the year's bonuses already been paid? Are they trying to force you to bolt for the exit so that your share can be divided among the happy survivors?

There isn't even a pretense of it being anonymous, since I sent my response back to the partner who sent out the survey.

I don't think there is anything sinister going on, actually. This may be an effort to reach out and try to hold onto employees in the midst of a year where the bonus picture isn't looking so good. 'Sokay by me. If they eventually decide I am surplus to current requirements, I will find another gig. But I think the chances of them firing the financial institutions expert in the midst of a financial system in chaos is pretty slim, assuming I don't start taking my morning dump on one of the partners' desks or something.

Maybe they're trying to find out why you spend so much time at E-R.org after looking at the server logs. :2funny:

-CC

Maybe they're trying to find out why you spend so much time at E-R.org after looking at the server logs. :2funny:

-CC

I think that is Justin...I am pretty sure that Brewer isnt using his real first name, which makes it a little harder to nail him;)

C'mon, out of 13 people, how many of them can brew beer? I didn't realize he worked for such a "small" firm. Brewer, I pictured you in some Citibank high-rise, cube farm.

And IP/connection logging doesn't lie. :)

-CC

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom