Men- add 5 years onto your life with NO COST

I did some field work on this men's health breakthrough this weekend. I found that tight sweaters or tee shirts are not very helpful. A man needs skin. But let a pretty lady in a low cut blouse show up and I could feel my lifespan getting longer.

Thank God for medical research.

Ha

ha, that's a good one! I'm a leg man, boobs don't do much for me.

Just consider them as "medicine" and stare at them anyway. It's only 10 minutes. Won't you burn 10 minutes of your time for an extra 5 years?:angel: In any case, it's been my experience that if you've seen one, you've seen 'em both.:LOL:

Just consider them as "medicine" and stare at them anyway. It's only 10 minutes...
Hmmm...I do witness plenty of smiles. :D. Perhaps I should take a different view of my excursions out and about as a participating supplier of a "Mobile Pharmacy".
Can I write the mileage off on my taxes? :cool:

Hmmm...I do witness plenty of smiles. :D. Perhaps I should take a different view of my excursions out and about as a participating supplier of a "Mobile Pharmacy".
Me too...me too! I want to do my part; increase the quality of mankind and get a tax deduction! :LOL:

:-*.
sFl_USA.gif
.:-*

I shall refrain from comment. But I just want forum folks to know I'm reading this thread.

With a big smile. :D

heh heh heh - :whistle:

Hmmm... if you start to look at boobs for 10 minutes a day... for health reasons of course...

And start at 15 ish... and live to 70 ish...

You spent about 140 days looking at boobs..

Now, this does not include the time you are looking at your wife's or GF when you are.... well.. you know...

SOOO, for an additional 1800 days of living, I will spend 140 of them looking...

I think it definitely falls under the mileage deduction for "charitable organizations"........I would take the extra step and set up an LLC and get 501C3 designation...........;)

I think it definitely falls under the mileage deduction for "charitable organizations"........I would take the extra step and set up an LLC and get 501C3 designation...........;)
Oh noo nooooooooo :nonono:... I hates paperw*rk. :mad:

I just got done with my #*!@ taxes and you want ME to have to do MORE?

Did I mention warm weather is slowly coming to Noo Yawk? That means DRESSES will be breaking out of my closet in rampant numbers. :greetings10:
I just lost some weight so MAYBE just maybe I'll post a G rated pic of me in a sundress. Sometime this summer...:cool:

Back
Top Bottom