Military exchange shopping for veterans

braumeister

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
I haven't been on the Exchange site in forever, thanks for the reminder. Apparently if you've been logged off for long enough, you're no longer registered to sign in and have to go through the whole process again. Easy enough though.

I wonder if this means veterans will be able to get Military STAR Exchange credit cards too. The last time I had a STAR card, it was only good at the Exchange anyway.

Thanks, will check it out. Curious, how will they verify DD214 status?

Last edited:
I wonder if this means veterans will be able to get Military STAR Exchange credit cards too. The last time I had a STAR card, it was only good at the Exchange anyway.

I *think* they now have a Visa branded card. It's one of my first credit cards and although I haven't used it in YEARS, they haven't closed it.

As far as the exchange being a "good value", I don't see it anymore...unless you live in an area that has very high sales taxes. I used to say that the exchange was the best place to "Buy yesterday's technology at tomorrow's prices!" :D

Curious, how will they verify DD214 status?

Seems from registering, they go based on your SSN. Someone's doing data entry, connecting DD214s to SSNs for the next several months maybe.

Back
Top Bottom