MJ's Southeast Asia Photos

five bucks a day. wow. i take it then you don't worry about long term leases. when you do a border run do you return to the same location or do you use that as an opportunity to relocate to a different town? if you return to the same place do you leave all your belongings there expecting them to still be there when you get back into the country?

after stonewall parade this afternoon cousin and i ducked into thai restaurant nearby. was very nice guy serving us. as soon as you look at him he smiles. he talked about thailand before taking our orders. if he is representative of the people there i think i will like it very much.

i've been reading about how king of thailand is held in such great respect. well, even here with thai expats. he refered to thai royalty as "my king" and "my queen". surprisingly to me, it didn't sound at all as medieval as i would think i would hear it, rather it seemed quite natural, just in the course of conversation.

i can't recall a time i ever spoke of gwbush, or any other so-called dignitary for that matter, as "my president".

five bucks a day. wow. i take it then you don't worry about long term leases. when you do a border run do you return to the same location or do you use that as an opportunity to relocate to a different town? if you return to the same place do you leave all your belongings there expecting them to still be there when you get back into the country?

I have been a bit on the frugal (cheap) side this first major PT venture averaging $120 a month for lodging and $100 for food (I don't drink much beer). I didn't do any leases just monthly rates when I knew I was staying put for awhile. I hope to try to double/triple those expenses next time I return to SEA in the fall.

The GH I stayed in, let me store my gear (no charge) when I took off on long (several weeks) bike rides with limited luggage. I trusted these owners with my luggage.

MJ

Just refreshing the thread.

MJ (vagabond at large)

And it's a wonderful thread to refresh!!!!!!
Looking froward to our (wife and I) upcoming trip to CM and renting of a mountain bike, thanks to you!

And it's a wonderful thread to refresh!!!!!!
Looking froward to our (wife and I) upcoming trip to CM and renting of a mountain bike, thanks to you!
Thanks for the kind words. I figure since I put a lot of [-]work[/-] fun time into loading the photos, the folks visiting here can hopefully enjoy the fruits of my [-]labor.[/-] adventure.

MJ (vagabond at large) :)

Just refreshing the thread (once again).

MJ (vagabond at large)

Back
Top Bottom