MoneyDance Users - How to import Transactions from Schwab Brokerage?

ShokWaveRider

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I am having a hell of a time importing transactions from Schwab. The column titles do not line up or match with those in Moneydance Brokerage Investment Ledger.

How do folks do it? I ended up entering them manually.

Any help would be appreciated.

From the Infinitekind Community Forum dedicated to MoneyDance. TL:DR: Schwab broke the download. If you have an assigned Rep at Schwab, suggest you contact them to ask about what Schwab plans to do about this problem.

https://infinitekind.tenderapp.com/...9-charles-schwab-transactions-not-downloading

"You can't fix it. Schwab broke the fix, apparently on Oct. 1. So everyone is having this issue.

Recommendations on how to fix? Sean is working on "Moneydance+" and it is in beta preview. I'd recommend waiting unless you like beta testing.

There are multiple threads about this Schwab change. Check them out."

I use MoneyDance but don't download these kinds of transactions. It is worthwhile to create a profile so you can post questions with the forum, you will be in contact with developers, and power users.

I am just using a standard CSV file. It works for other institutions, just not Schwab as the column headings do not line up. I am a little confused here, in theory it should work.

Back
Top Bottom