More retirement demographics

timo2

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
sorry that link started playing music or something - does this have to do with the new mortality projection scale that was released last week?

Interesting article but, the charts suck; their value in reaching the stated conclusions is suspect without seeing the underlying data. For example the overall mortality chart clearly shows a downward (improving) trend for 30+ yrs but, the small blip upward at the end (and not the only blip) leads to this conclusion? Or, the ADL chart shows age groups but, for some unexplained reason, the youngest one (the one that’s supposed to support the hypothesis) is twice as long as the previous two.

sorry that link started playing music or something - does this have to do with the new mortality projection scale that was released last week?
?? It still open for me ok. Maybe cut and paste the link?

The article takes the lastest mortality projection and matches it with newer retiree health stats.

I can read it, don't know if I believe it.
Seems my parents generation was less healthy than mine. Wonder if more is wrong or more is being diagnosed.
The alcohol abuse is rising? Around here the WWII and Korean conflict guys drinking make us look like pikers.

Back
Top Bottom