Movie Pass-except you can't see any movies

capjak

Full time employment: Posting here.
CAN'T SEE ANY MOVIES....

Purchased Movie Pass 2 months ago worked fine than....

They implemented surge pricing where you pay extra to see a movie during peak times which is pretty much all weekend.

Than they run low on $$$ so the application you use to get your movie is going down all the time.

I think the days are numbered for this company....Anyone else:confused::confused:

Great and when I want to go tonight on a Tuesday I get "There are no more screening at this..." for every theatre within 20 miles of my home in the suburbs of chicago....Really.....

It's 2 for 1 Tuesdays at several theaters

I posted in another thread they made it almost impossible to cancel, and many other Redditors had the same issue, so it seemed like they really needed the cash even earlier in the year. I was almost going to have to resort to a dispute to our credit card company when I found some customer support contact info on Reddit that actually connected to a real person. Before that they still charged me for the next month even after I had cancelled and initially refused to reverse the charges.

Sorry, this is partially our fault. We also signed up about 2 months ago and have so far seen 29 movies for $20. At first it was any movie any time. Now it is getting more difficult but still a good deal while it lasts.

I was aware of changes. We have got ours by buying a year through Costco after reading a thread here back in December or January I think. Got our money's worth. But they were mentioned on the news as having significant cash flow problems, so maybe I better use it more before they collapse all together.

I also bought a dozen through Costco for the entire family as Christmas gifts. Based on the headlines, I assume they will be useless shortly - but we certainly got our money's worth.

DH bought a pass from Costco but almost never used it while it was still working. Then we tried to using it a couple of times last week to see a movie and it wouldn't let us use it on any movie theater we could find. He called Costco to address it and they refunded the entire amount.

5 minutes before leaving for movie that was available low and behold the app changed to "no more viewing in your area" uggggggg.

They are going to go out of business if this continues....

DH bought a pass from Costco but almost never used it while it was still working. Then we tried to using it a couple of times last week to see a movie and it wouldn't let us use it on any movie theater we could find. He called Costco to address it and they refunded the entire amount.

Wow!

We have had no issues at all. Hope it continues

Clark Howard says they have had to go to a high interest loan company to help keep themselves afloat. He does not recommend them..... anymore.

Back
Top Bottom