Music videos

I have a Wayward son. But Gamazda is fantastic.

Wow!! so many great music videos posted here, great idea!

I seem to migrate to this one at least once a week or so-

Here is another one I like to view fairly often-

Not Bananarama but Mariska and a lot of friends.

Cool video from one of my favs:

Good dance and gymnastics performance in this Sia video:

Another Linda video:

The Traveling Wilburys:

I like this one. Ambient/instrumental, no vocals. It always moves me. I think the visuals are a perfect complement to the music.

Last edited:
A love letter to Foo Fighters and Dave Grohl, asking for a concert.

(Language alert.)

Dave's response

Very impressive!

Puddle of Mudd - Blurry

“’Blurry’ was basically about being flown to freaking Los Angeles and y’know, I didn't have any friends so they had put me into a hotel room,” Scantlin told American Songwriter. “I didn't know anybody at all. And I was just missing my family and son, I missed my grandma and stuff.”[

John Prine's "Hello In There" from his first album released in 1971. He was just 25 years old then.

Every song on the album is amazing, but this one sticks with me 50 years after I first heard it. Not an official video but the images work really well with the song.

https://youtu.be/RfwGkplB_sY

Last edited:
Not sure you old geezers will appreciate this, but man when this randomly comes up in the playlist in my vehicle, this gets some volume:
(Matthew Sweet, Sick of Myself, 1995)

"I'm beginning to think...Baby you don't know"

I would blast this song on the car radio whenever it came on.

I've been watching YouTube reaction videos to this Phil Collins classic. And I think this is one of the few songs where live is better than studio.

The reaction vids are great. Young folks that have never heard it listen for the first time. Their jaws drop to the floor when Phil drops the drum solo.

The Doors "Touch Me" performance from the Smothers Brother show is a favorite. I liked the addition of horns and strings to the song to give it a jazz/classical feel. The music was the studio recording, but the vocals were live (you can tell when Jim misses a part).

Back
Top Bottom