New and different free dinner invite

MichaelB

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
Many of us have received “free dinner” invites in the mail, often to a pricey steakhouse, the catch beingnone has to sit through a financial sales pitch.

Today I got a new one in the mail. It’s an invite to a “complementary gourmet dinner event” “ to see if you qualify for a natural pain relief program”.

The format of the invite is too similar to the steakhouses to be a coincidence, this is a clear copycat. What’s funny is they show an image of 2 pieces of grilled tenderloin or filet, and another that looks like a bacon wrapped filet with a pat of butter. The smaller print says the menu is “mom's meat lasagna or rigatoni arrabbiata”. The restaurant is Maggiano’s.

A quick web search of the sponsor, “Reclaim Health Group” shows they specialize in stem cell treatments. I guess stem cells qualify as “natural”.

The smaller print says the menu is “mom's meat lasagna or rigatoni arrabbiata”. The restaurant is Maggiano’s.

I guess the RSVP at the bottom is standard, but didn't the "BYOB" make you wonder a bit? :LOL:

BYOB, lol. Bring your own body?

A friend of mine who has recently gotten involved with a company with several multilevel marketing schemes mentioned that one of their businesses is a stem-cell for joint pain. I'll bet this is related.

I just got a dinner invite for back/ spinal surgery.

I believe I'll pass ...

IMO, stem cell treatments are very controversial. And what they say are stem cell treatments are not what the public thinks of when they hear the words ‘stem cell treatments’.

I would pass on the invitation. Frankly, I would rather go to dinner offered by the guys who will give me 7% money market interest. Of course, there is a 30 day waiting period to withdraw some or all of your funds. Hmmmm……. It’s probably safer and cheaper to stay home and BBQ a hamburger.

Where are the customer’s yachts?

Last edited:
I guess we live in the wrong zip code. The last invite we got was to Hoss's Steak House. We actually went there years ago. Once.

I've had a few invitations to those dinners at places that are actually excellent restaurants. But the small print always said it would be a "special menu" for the event. So that's a pass for me.

Many of us have received “free dinner” invites in the mail, often to a pricey steakhouse, the catch beingnone has to sit through a financial sales pitch.

Today I got a new one in the mail. It’s an invite to a “complementary gourmet dinner event” “ to see if you qualify for a natural pain relief program”.
A quick web search of the sponsor, “Reclaim Health Group” shows they specialize in stem cell treatments. I guess stem cells qualify as “natural”.
Did you go to the dinner? I got that same invite (from Reclaim, presenter Javier Bustamante), and went. The presentation was very professional, and the stem cell tech is plausible; but the claimed results seemed too good to be true. I can't find any customer reviews online, good or bad. Their website was created 1 year ago. I'd really like to know if anyone has gotten that treatment, and what results they got.

We got an invite to dinner for a Medicare Advantage educational event, it was at Portillo's :eek:

Talk about CHEAP !!

At least the invite didn't ask you to kick in a few bucks :LOL:.

Back
Top Bottom