New One Today

SALTedOut

Recycles dryer sheets
Like many of us I get invites to "free" dinner's all the time from investment/advisor companies. I've never gone but I know its discussed here on occasion.

Well today I open one of those envelopes and its not from an investment company... its from a funeral company for final arrangement planning. Never seen this before.

Sounds like a grave situation. At least the invite was not cryptic. Enjoy the meal, but be wary of the "death by chocolate" dessert...

I've got one of those from a funeral home some years back. I didn't go but I suppose there is something there that could be informative and useful.

Some great and funny comments above. Here was my first thought that I avoided putting into my original post.

I guess they figured they should take me to dinner before trying to get me to go to "bed" with them.

This would be tempting, as my spouse and I both feel strongly about preferring direct cremation and a remembrance at the home of the surviving family. (Although we have had funeral home services for out of state family after direct cremation.)

Back
Top Bottom