NFL: 2018 Season

You have to pull out all the stops against the Pats.

Including pointing laser beam at Brady to distract him. Very little coverage in the media on this. If this laser beam was shined on Patrick Mahomes at Gillette it would have been called "Lasergate" and the media outside of NE would have requested an FBI investigation......

Meanwhile laser beam or not they still win and move on to their 9th SB....

Go PATS.

Including pointing laser beam at Brady to distract him. Very little coverage in the media on this. If this laser beam was shined on Patrick Mahomes at Gillette it would have been called "Lasergate" and the media outside of NE would have requested an FBI investigation......

Meanwhile laser beam or not they still win and move on to their 9th SB....

Go PATS.
Sorry but that was all over the KC news and national. It's been pushed back after Bob Sutton was fired.

Last edited:
Sorry but that was all over the KC news and national. It's been pushed back after Bob Sutton was fired.

If this happened in NE no news would have pushed it back including the firing of a defensive coordinator. It would have front news on all national media outlets especially ESPN for days on end.

If this happened in NE no news would have pushed it back including the firing of a defensive coordinator. It would have front news on all national media outlets especially ESPN for days on end.
Love or hate the Pats. Whether it's the head coach stealing signs or Brady in the deflate gate scandal. Once a crook always a crook.

Love or hate the Pats. Whether it's the head coach stealing signs or Brady in the deflate gate scandal. Once a crook always a crook.

Jealous....

BTW they won 4 SBs after they stopped taping signs (supposedly) and 2 SBs when they played with fully inflated balls.....What a competitive advantage. :LOL:

https://yourteamcheats.com/

Last edited:
I suspect that the officials can probably afford their own eye exams after that missed call. :rolleyes:
Isn't it ironic that the refs who blew the call that cost the Saints the game lived in California...

Perhaps you might look. There's a bunch of the same stories.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...t-before-patriots-qb-threw-int-versus-chiefs/

The wild AFC Championship Game between the*Chiefs*and the*Patriots*is taking a new twist in the wake of New England's 37-31 win that pushes the Pats into their sixth Super Bowl in nine years, with the NFL investigating whether or not a Chiefs fan was hitting*Tom Brady*with a laser pointer throughout some portion of the second half in Kansas City.
According to the Boston Herald, the NFL has confirmed the league's security office is "looking into the report of the laser beam" which was first reported by KMBC's William Joy on social media.*

I'm boycotting the Super Bowl. I have Patriot Fatigue.

I thought this might be the case with people outside of NE getting tired of seeing the Pats win until I saw the PATS/Chiefs national rating as the second most watched AFC championship game in 42 years.

Perhaps the national audience is watching in hopes to see them lose only to be disappointed....

Last edited:
Will Be boycotting the SB , both championship games last week were tainted by the Ref's . Roger Goodell is paid 44Mil a year and we get what we got last Sunday . The big media loves this East coast against the West coast . For the next week we will hear how great Tommy is but never about the Edelman muffed punt or the made up hit on Tommy's head . We will hear about all the fires in California and how much the Rams mean to LA . In the end I think the Rams will win ...a feel good story for LA . NFL is turning to the WWF.

If you go back on my posts , I told you it would be Rams VS Pats. Not by any means an expert but watch this in the SB as was in last weekends AFC championship game when Gronk catches a pass he pushes off ALOT ! The announcers will make a statement " The ref's are letting them play today " almost a code to a push off that was missed . Watch the long Gronk pass last week pushing the cornerback to the ground .

I know ref's can't catch everything but it just seems ...Oh yea we met Big Bill when he coached our Browns, he was friendlier when he was losing LOL

Last edited:
I have issues with the network and the control they choose to exercise over content. I didn't want to see what they aired in 2004; now they won't air something that they don't agree with?

Don't think DW will boycott, I will send a letter.

Last edited:
little bit of information on the Chiefs offsides call . In football from JR high through the pros there is a customary rule . Because teams now play such a spread offense the Linesman will go to the sideline and raise his arm . This marks where the ball is placed to avoid offsides . This is specifically for TE and edge linemen so they can step back before the play . In the KC game the lineman never raised his arm. He knew the lineman was over the line. Gift to the Pats

little bit of information on the Chiefs offsides call . In football from JR high through the pros there is a customary rule . Because teams now play such a spread offense the Linesman will go to the sideline and raise his arm . This marks where the ball is placed to avoid offsides . This is specifically for TE and edge linemen so they can step back before the play . In the KC game the lineman never raised his arm. He knew the lineman was over the line. Gift to the Pats
Andy Reid and Dee Ford didn’t see it the way you do. And neutral zone infractions happen all the time, are they all the officials fault? But hate on...

Bad calls are part of the game, and the refs and NFL want to do better. All teams have lucked out, and all teams have been burned. The Pats are no different all in all.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...arning-from-official-about-lining-up-offside/

Last edited:

WADR that is just a silly excuse... he was so far in the neutral zone that he could have clearly seen the ball... he was only 3-4 yards from it.... check this out... https://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/for-petes-sake/article224948575.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom