No more "sexile"

W2R, are you shopping for a new avatar now, since your current one has that wistful, wanting-2-retire look?

I've found some great Eva Habermann shots for you to choose from. Let me know if you need help examining these closely. This one seems appropriate:

haberman.jpg

OTOH, this could be you doing oceanography...

img_860742_0_b7af8c99ed0d12c314a0a19d16cc2d14.jpg

Work, work, work...

Uh, T-Al, I think I'll stick with the pensive Eva pose I am presently using. But I'll keep those in mind. :rolleyes:

Oh CJ...that just "shows to go ya" anything can be found on the internet! :ROFLMAO:

Yodel lay hee hoo?

It’s about B A C O N !!

Yodelling Bunnies
That was excellent!
dh2b heard the song, looked up from his computer and had the oddest look on his face.
"You on the forum, I take it ?"
"Yes, and bunnies are yodelling."
Head shake, then back he went to surfing...:ROFLMAO:

David was quite a playa...

My construction was awkward and possibly misleading. David slept with Bathsheba, wife of Uriah, not Uriah himself. There was no suggestion of homosexuality. Bathsheba became pregnant from this union. Uriah had been on campaign, and so in order to camouflage his affair with Bathsheba David commanded Uriah to go on furlough to his home when his wife was very early in the pregnancy and not showing, with the idea that Uriah would then be deceived that the coming baby was his own.

But Uriah was too good a soldier, and he did not go home while his men were at war.

David then decided that since he had not been able to deceive Uriah, he would just get him killed, and ordered him to the front.

Ha

My construction was awkward and possibly misleading. David slept with Bathsheba, wife of Uriah, not Uriah himself. There was no suggestion of homosexuality.
David then decided that since he had not been able to deceive Uriah, he would just get him killed, and ordered him to the front.

Ha

Was David's name back in those ancient days Letterman by any chance? I just askin'?:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom