On track to retire in 2027.

KoolJ

Confused about dryer sheets
Introducing myself. From San Antonio, TX looking for like minded individuals that are focused to fat FI/RE. I am on track to my goal of retiring at 55 yrs old with yearly income of $150K.

Introducing myself. From San Antonio, TX looking for like minded individuals that are focused to fat FI/RE. I am on track to my goal of retiring at 55 yrs old with yearly income of $150K.

Hi KoolJ, and welcome to the forum! Although many of our members may spend less than you, you may also find that a substantial percentage of us spend more as well. I guess what I am saying is you will fit in nicely.

Thanks W2R. Can you point me to threads that discuss about experiences of folks that have reached early retirement and strategies they used.

Thanks W2R. Can you point me to threads that discuss about experiences of folks that have reached early retirement and strategies they used.

Well, I suppose those broad topics are really the main topics of the entire forum. You can look at the subforum descriptions if you want, here: https://www.early-retirement.org/forums/

Or, you could start a new thread asking whatever questions you may have, in whatever subforum you think is most applicable.

Welcome and good luck to you. I hope I am on a similar timetable to retirement in roughly five years. You never know how things will turn out though.

Welcome to the Forum.
Great place to learn and share.

Back
Top Bottom