PBS: “Getting Dot Older”

steelyman

Moderator Emeritus
While flipping through channels yesterday I came across a 30 minute program on a local PBS subchannel about concerns of people that are in the general age range of e-r.org. The format is interviews (q&a) with Boomers.

It wasn’t earth-shaking but worth a watch. There’s a website here:

getting dot OLDER

It seems to be a new (2022) series.

[ADDED] The show website is a little clunky. There’s a menu item about “stations” that doesn’t include my station (PBS-NC, UNC NC Channel) but that’s where I found it.

Last edited:
While flipping through channels yesterday I came across a 30 minute program on a local PBS subchannel about concerns of people that are in the general age range of e-r.org. The format is interviews (q&a) with Boomers.

getting dot OLDER

[ADDED] The show website is a little clunky. There’s a menu item about “stations” that doesn’t include my station (PBS-NC, UNC NC Channel) but that’s where I found it.

We have the same source for PBS, if you happen to see the show on again or you know when it's scheduled to be on again, please let me know. Looks interesting.

getting dot OLDER

Easier link, episodes — getting dot OLDER
edit, link looks weird, but it works.

We have the same source for PBS, if you happen to see the show on again or you know when it's scheduled to be on again, please let me know. Looks interesting.

Hmmm. Not the easiest schedule to find, it appears. I also see no episodes on PBS Passport (NC Channel),

I went to American Public Television and they say there are shows upcoming on April 30 (11:30 am) and May 7 (11 am) on PBS-NC, both Saturdays.

[ADDED] http://aptonline.org was the source.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom