Personal Performance on Vanguard

I know... I did the calc as of that date... it is still way off..

Because of your post, I did my calculations as of 10/31. I only have 5 holdings, no dividend reinvestment. All of the dividends get manually invested in VOO (Once a quarter). Every one of my holdings return as displayed by Vanguard (as of 10/31) match my numbers.

One thing that I noticed - was in my Roth account - VG did not have the cost basis for my VTSAX (my largest single holding). Hmmm. That fund was reflected in the traditional IRA.

Because of your post, I did my calculations as of 10/31. I only have 5 holdings, no dividend reinvestment. All of the dividends get manually invested in VOO (Once a quarter). Every one of my holdings return as displayed by Vanguard (as of 10/31) match my numbers.

I might have to take a look... I do think the individual fund performance is correct... but when you look at all holdings in all accounts... a problem..

I do not do any regular calculations on my VG stash.

Whatever my 45/45/10 AA gives me is what i make. I either reinvest it or spend it on fun and games. Thanks Jack Bogle!

+1 Agree

I think it's interesting to understand these %s. Maybe the expense we pay VG comes into play. One might think "What's 1 or 2%...give or take" but that makes a difference. But if you're paying an FA 1 or 2% to manage your funds, it becomes serious $$. I like periodically keeping track of or understanding personal performance.

Back
Top Bottom