Did anyone else get this VG offer?

mickeyd

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
South Texas~29N/98W Just West of Woman Hollering C
Got this VG email today but have not taken survey yet.
As you may recall from a previous email, Vanguard is conducting a study to understand how investors are thinking about the future of the stock market, the economy and interest rates.

We are inviting you again to provide us with your thoughts by completing a short survey. This survey should take less than ten minutes to complete.

This survey is not a test of your knowledge. Rather, it asks only about your beliefs and expectations. Importantly, it does not ask for any personal financial information.

If you responded to this survey previously, thank you! We'd really appreciate your continued participation so we can see if your beliefs are changing. If you didn't have the opportunity to respond previously, now is your chance to help.

The results of the survey will be used for research purposes only. This survey is not sales-related in any way. Your responses will be reported in aggregate with other responses. We plan to publish the results in an article or research report on vanguard.com.

To participate in the survey, please click here.

Take the survey
If you want to be removed from this study, you have the option to click the unsubscribe link below.

If you have any questions about this survey, please call 800-345-1344 and refer to this code: PEXP.

Thank you for participating, and for sharing your thoughts with Vanguard.

Regards,

Thomas J. De Luca
Senior Investment Strategist
Vanguard

Yes, got it a few days ago. Did not complete it as I don't do (most) surveys.

I've been getting a lot of stuff from VG here of late, but not this survey.

I'll be interested to see the report they publish on the data.

Yes, but I didn't do it. I get too many surveys from too many companies lately.

If I did, I deleted it. It doesn't look like an "offer" though - just another survey request?

No, I didn't get it. If I had, I'd delete it as I am "so done" with surveys/reviews from anyone.

I spent time filling out a VG survey, including comments, clicked Submit, and nothing happened. Had to click Close instead. Failing to test things with more browsers is a good way to discourage people from answering subsequent surveys.

Back
Top Bottom