Please share something in this thread you have never shared in any other thread

Is this the ER.org confessional?:LOL:

That is what I assumed! :LOL:

FIREd said:
I dream of living in a small log cabin in the Alps. All I want is a quiet life spent tending the garden and raising a few chickens (like my grandparents). I want to live close to nature, with the sound of church and cow bells all around, and fresh air running through the house. I have the land and enough money to make the dream come true, but DW would be bored to death.

What a wonderful dream. Maybe at some point she will feel ready for it, too.

My kids (23 and 21) were completely shocked to find out I participate in this forum.

I used work under covers. See there were these ladies.....

I officiated high school baseball and football for 12 years and never had to eject an adult for misconduct.

I've read each of the three Fifty Shades of Grey novels three times each.

Just inside my front door, I have a very large framed copy of a Louis Icart print (below) entitled "Youth", that I picked up at a junk shop for $10. It is supposed to be in color, but my copy is black and white.

For some reason I absolutely adore it, but I am slightly embarrassed to say so. I suspect most people would think it was silly looking because it is so overly romanticized and girly-girl. On the other hand, it is my house so I really don't care - - I like it.

You're embarrassed? Hey, I like prints of C.M. Coolidge! :blush: Gallery of Cassius Marcellus Coolidge's Work - DogsPlayingPoker.org

If you decide you like it enough, just check goggle -- color prints are available. Here's just one:

Youth by Louis Icart reproduction print / poster (HORSE) 24 x 18 - www.icartvendor.net

Tyro

Is this the ER.org confessional?:LOL:

6a00d8341bf67c53ef017c3165db32970b-600wi

Dog confessions! :) (NAYY)

Tyro

My avatar and I do not always resemble each other.

I buy things and then by the time I get home I realize I don't really want or need them so I return them unopened and unused. This happens quite often. I was once banned from returning anything else at a local department store.

I officiated high school baseball and football for 12 years and never had to eject an adult for misconduct.

Wow. Parents where you live must take their chill pills before the game. DS was a soccer referee in HS and had to eject a parent in one of the first games he worked as lead ref. DD had to warn a few but don't think she ever ejected anyone.

Stranded at the Border, For a While

Back in the late '70s, a friend and I traveled around Europe on Eurail passes for 5 wks. One day we forgot to change trains and ended up in Yugoslavia by mistake. The guards at the border (carrying rifles!) took our passports because we had no visas...

We did get back here to tell the tale, quite grateful, of course. And were happy to miss the wars that followed.... :blush:

I'm looking forward to Spring! And Summer! And especially Fall!

I like sex!

well you said something i have not said before!

Back
Top Bottom