Point me to it - view digital credit balance (not points) on Amazon

spncity

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Sometimes I choose a slower delivery date in order to get a couple of bucks toward digital purchases on Amazon.

I would love to know where they are hiding the link to my total digital credits (not points) and when they expire...

Any tips from this group?

TIA.

They should be automatically applied the next time you make a digital purchase. But I believe they expire fairly soon so you have to act on them within a few weeks.

Still looking

Yes, thanks, I see that when purchasing, and I know they expire at some point.

Earlier today, I actually stumbled onto a complete list of current credits with March expiration dates! But can't find it again to save my life - even when pouring through my browser history.

Would like to put a note on my calendar so I don't lose out.

I would like to find the link and bookmark it.

Anyone?

I think you can see it from a checkout page.

Or find an old email that mentions the digital credits you received. There should be a link in the email to the page with your credits.

Yes, thanks, I see that when purchasing, and I know they expire at some point.

Earlier today, I actually stumbled onto a complete list of current credits with March expiration dates! But can't find it again to save my life - even when pouring through my browser history.

Would like to put a note on my calendar so I don't lose out.

I would like to find the link and bookmark it.

Anyone?
They don’t make it easy. I do a web search for “Amazon digital credit balance”. One of the top links will be the promotional credit balance.

Okay - that helped!

The emails do have a link, thanks.

Also - on the page where one is looking at, for example, an e-book to order, the credit amount toward the purchase price is listed.

To the right of that number, there is a word that says Details which is clickable. A list pops up.

That is the list I'm looking for - yay!

Thanks once again to the knowledgeable folks of this forum! You're the best.

They don’t make it easy. I do a web search for “Amazon digital credit balance”. One of the top links will be the promotional credit balance.

Ain't it the truth!

Thank you both!

Just FYI about looking at the credits list by clicking on Details as noted above: It had the latest credit (earned today) - which was not yet updated on the link.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom