Poll:Do You Have Your Smartphone in a Case?

Do You Have Your Smartphone in a Protective Case?

• No, I use my smartphone as is, no case of any kind.

Votes: 28 15.7%
  • Yes, my smartphone is in its case most if not all the time.

Votes: 142 79.8%
  • I don’t have a smartphone.

Votes: 8 4.5%

• Total voters
So I just got my new iPad XS Max case in the mail today. I ordered the gold so I wanted a clear case. I bought it off Amazon (a Spigen). I probably would have not gotten the case, but I was mentioned earlier I need a case to attach my card holder to. In this pic, I have a pic of my existing X case (from Apple) and the new clear case.

Attachments

• IMG_2609.jpg
    IMG_2609.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 3
I have to have a case to protect from it hitting the floor. Also have a ballistic glass screen cover.

We really like our iPhones, and we’d like to use them as is but they’re so “slippery” we would expect to drop and damage them - so we have third party cases (Otterbox & Kate Spade). I saw a video yesterday with someone famous who doesn’t use a case (iPhone X) and says you can learn to handle a smartphone without fear of dropping it, and he said he never has

We both have iPhones and charger cases. Many times the charger case has not only saved the phone but charged it when we needed to use it and the battery was down. Highly recommend them.

Ok, I may have been a bit enthusiastic. My phone broke today! The back battery cover got a small chip out of the side. I quick went on E Bay and found one for $4.86 free shipping. From China so hard to say how long to get here. Screen is perfect. :dance:

I bet a dollar 14-15 days :D

I have a $4.00 wallet case with wrist strap. Holds license, a couple cards and cash. Turns into a stand. I seldom carry a purse now. Love it.

I have a $4.00 wallet case with wrist strap. Holds license, a couple cards and cash. Turns into a stand. I seldom carry a purse now. Love it.

I have the same. Bought it on Amazon for cheap. Love it also.

I just bought a Samsung for $700 (so I'm holding it like a newborn baby). I was amazed at how hard it is to find a case with a good grip. Most of the products tout how well they survive a drop, but I think it’s more important to avoid the drop in the first place.

I eventually got a Speck case – one with rubber grips.

FYI, it’s almost always the corners that take the hit, so that’s where the best protection needs to be.

Back
Top Bottom