Printing Return on Taxact Basic

MJ

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I use the desktop version of Taxact Basic. I tried printing my Return and it is telling me I need to upgrade to the Deluxe version. I hope this is a bug. It does let me print individual forms via the customs option and print current form.
Anyone using the Basic version?

Last edited:
Before I started this thread I try calling them many multiple times and got a message saying due to high call volume they cannot take my call. It's only early February. I also emailed them 2 days ago and still no reply. I have used them for 12 years. They were always reachable either by phone, chat or email and at that time their app was free to download. Now I am paying for their desktop app and this early in the year they can't provide timely support. If I don't hear from them in the next few days, this will probably be my last year with them.

I have sent the 4th request via email for assistance and still no response.

I do always download the latest update just in case it is a bug that they have corrected. It doesn't seem to be the case so far.

Did my son's return last night. I had to upgrade his also because he had tuition tax credits. And yes, Taxact has gotten expensive.

Have you paid the fee yet? I dont think you get to print until after payment

for future reference I paid $18 for H&R Block's Taxcut last fall.

Though I still have to print the state forms (only free federal filing)

Back
Top Bottom