Prolozone shots

spncity

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
From what I've heard, Prolozone shots may be a good substitute for steroid shots (in some cases) because Prolozone is made up of ozone and vitamins and doesn't compromise the immune system.

I have a retired doctor friend who studies lots of alternative medicine things. He told me about ozone or prolozone shots and has had them.

It was interesting reading, but didn't need it back then. I also watched some YouTube videos on ozone and prolozone.

Recently developed what physical therapist and primary care doc thought was right hip bursitis. The bursa "pad" goes between tendons and muscles to cushion things and it can get inflamed.

So - after having two Prolozone shots about 60 days apart, I think I'm 100% better - or close to it. Very happy.

Insurance pays for the office visit, but not for the shots.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/sear...3da9c73cc9946a42d85dbabf46616287&action=click

Thank you. My joint pain has improved considerably since retirement (diet and exercise moderation), but IMHO, this is certainly worthy of consideration. I have alway been rather leery of cortisone injections, and am interested in functional medicine.

I found this podcast which discusses the treatment; and forwarded it to my cousin.

Back
Top Bottom