Quicken Renewal

Jerry1

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
Just got my renewal for Quicken Deluxe - $55. I was wondering, for next year, is there a way to buy renewals at a discount? I’m pretty sure as long as I stay with automatic renewals, Quicken Inc. is not going to offer any discounts but I figured if anyone would know it would be folks on this forum.

FWIW, I’d go with a simple spreadsheet at this point in our lives, but DW has the bookkeeper gene and likes Quicken so even at $55, I’m not getting rid of Quicken.

You can sometimes find it discounted on various online stores like Amazon or Staples. But you need to read the fine print to make sure it does NOT only apply to new subscriptions. Most of the time, it can be applied to an existing subscription, but not until 3 (I think) months from your current subscription end. When doing this, it will automatically add 12 months on to the end of the current subscription. I forget what I last paid for Quicken Deluxe. But I never buy it directly from Quicken any more.

Looks like it is $53.88 right now on Amazon using a coupon.

Edited to add: I just looked it up and I paid $27.50 last December 26th for a 14-month (2 extra) subscription to Quicken Deluxe. So it definitely goes on sale now and then. This was from Amazon.com

Last edited:
Thanks. I’ll put in a camelcamelcamel alert for next year.

I renewed last year for $32.84 on sale at Office Depot.

Back
Top Bottom