Reality TV

No survivor ,No guy who eats strange food , No peeking at American Idol ,how about 60 minutes ??

Used to watch 60 Minutes long ago; didn't think of it as a 'reality show'.

American Idol (Got hooked along with the who state when a local girl made the top 12)

On the Lot: A lousy show, but I am impressed by how talented some of the directors are making a good 3 minute movie in a few days, is tough.

My Name is Earl is reality TV in the south !

Heck, I think it's reality TV here in my home town....up north! Of course, after sitting downtown in the park 'people watching', I think I've located the guest pool for the 'Jerry Springer Show'. :D

I'm rooting for Sabra. If she makes the final four, I may even actually vote. She's amazing. Considering that she's only been dancing for 4 years, she got incredible raw talent - a true natural.

On the Lot: A lousy show, but I am impressed by how talented some of the directors are making a good 3 minute movie in a few days, is tough.

isn't ironic that a show trying to find the next great director - totally sucked? :D

the host sucks, the format sucks, and there are too many contestants...i think there is talent there but it got lost in the suckiness of the show. i kept recording it, but just gave up on it.

Big Spender- I love watching Larry Wingut shame people into behaving themselves.

I'll watch Idol or Amazing Race if I happen to be home (not very often). I watched the first season of Survivor but haven't seen it since.

Does The Dog Whisperer qualify? I love that show even though I have never owned a dog (I'm a cat person).

Back
Top Bottom