Really Fast Refunds

rk911

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
My BIL passed away in March 2021. Our CPA handling his final personal tax returns filed his federal and state (CA) returns roughly 10-days ago. we received the refund check from CA 3-4 days ago and the federal refund check yesterday. that was a lot faster than I had expected. :)

My BIL passed away in March 2021. Our CPA handling his final personal tax returns filed his federal and state (CA) returns roughly 10-days ago. we received the refund check from CA 3-4 days ago and the federal refund check yesterday. that was a lot faster than I had expected. :)

if doing direct deposit they are generally fast once the return is accepted. When I file with H&R Block desktop software the Federal ack usually arrives in < 5 minutes. I never get refunds (by design) so I don't experience the fast deposit but the TaxAide clients I serve generally get theirs in 7-10 days from IRS.

if doing direct deposit they are generally fast once the return is accepted. When I file with H&R Block desktop software the Federal ack usually arrives in < 5 minutes. I never get refunds (by design) so I don't experience the fast deposit but the TaxAide clients I serve generally get theirs in 7-10 days from IRS.

we don't usually get refunds, either but in this case the returns we're my late BIL's final personal returns and the refunds weren't DD...they were paper checks. totally surprising.

we don't usually get refunds, either but in this case the returns we're my late BIL's final personal returns and the refunds weren't DD...they were paper checks. totally surprising.

That is fast for FED

Back
Top Bottom