31.6 KB · Views: 142
Piddling around at the hangar.

Attachments

• 2E7100C9-1801-4134-913C-C8FA8C0EA7E5.jpg
    2E7100C9-1801-4134-913C-C8FA8C0EA7E5.jpg
    569.8 KB · Views: 137
Our 14 year old dancer granddaughter, taken over the weekend:

2h87mdl.jpg

Granddaughter Mary... (also on #1688)... Two week graduation trip to Europe, before going on to grad school.
Didn't say the location, but could it be the Winchester Cathedral?

Attachments

• Mary and Cathedral light.jpg
    Mary and Cathedral light.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 136
Doesn't look like it. I've heard they have a few medieval cathedrals in England :cool:.

Granddaughter Mary... (also on #1688)... Two week graduation trip to Europe, before going on to grad school.

It kind of looks like La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona, where we were just last week. However, I did not see the pond which shows in the photo. Perhaps we did not walk further out in the nearby park to see that pond.

PS. This church is still being built, and yes, it is in the Gothic style. However, some of the statues I saw were in Cubism form. Very unique.

We first saw the church in 2007. In the last 12 years, they have expanded it a lot. A close-up photo would show the old part with stones already worn out and discolored, while the new sections look spanking new.

Last edited:
It’s the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona, pretty sure.

PS pretty girl!

Last edited:
It definitely is. Both the design and the crane in the background give it away. We were there 2 years ago and I should have recognized it, but the angle wasn’t right. Absolutely beautiful inside. And it will finally be completed after over 137 years of work on it.

It kind of looks like La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona, where we were just last week. However, I did not see the pond which shows in the photo. Perhaps we did not walk further out in the nearby park to see that pond.

PS. This church is still being built, and yes, it is in the Gothic style. However, some of the statues I saw were in Cubism form. Very unique.

We first saw the church in 2007. In the last 12 years, they have expanded it a lot. A close-up photo would show the old part with stones already worn out and discolored, while the new sections look spanking new.

Yes, the pond is there, across the street behind some bushes.

Two years ago, we stayed about a 10 minute walk from La Sagrada Familia, near the now museum: L'Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau (which is an easy 10 minute walk from La Sagrada Familia, and VERY interesting)

Last edited:
My two grand daughters, one graduating UofO, the other a completing frosh at Queens.

Attachments

• Meredith-Riley.jpg
    Meredith-Riley.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 509

attachment.php

There's a cathedral in the photo?

Me and DW - the one in the left was taken summer 1989 (Crater Lake), on the right was last Christmas.

Attachments

• tan-phai.jpg
    tan-phai.jpg
    711.7 KB · Views: 72
Recent pic of my trio - playing for the sage brush and chukkars

T-239_800.jpg

Reactions: W2R
A few years ago, in an RV trek going up to Washington State we passed by Crater Lake in early May, and the park was still closed. On the way down one month later, we could visit the park, but the rim road was not fully open. Where they snowplowed the road, it was like this photo I found from the Web.

I love to travel to places like this. Many years ago, driving through Tioga Pass at 10,000 ft in Yosemite NP, even in June we saw snow falling and the lakes still had ice floating.

usa-oregon-crater-lake-national-park-snow-plow-struggles-to-clear-AHK0P9.jpg

Last edited:
I like sunbursts and reflections. First time I got both - Sedona, AZ.

Attachments

• IMG_2574FB.jpg
    IMG_2574FB.jpg
    494 KB · Views: 60
^^^ I love your "before and after" photos. :)

I hope this sets a new trend. :LOL:

Me and DW (photo is about a year old) in a restaurant where we had the most disappointing "fine dining" experience ever (review here; the restaurant is now closed, mercifully).

Attachments

• BigNick.jpg
    BigNick.jpg
    409.8 KB · Views: 97
Back
Top Bottom