Recommend Fax for iPhone

jazz4cash

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Please recommend an iPhone app for faxing. Helping a relative to submit lease papers. Expect to receive documents via email, print, sign, and return by fax. I did this awhile back and I think I went through a few apps before finding one that worked but deleted it when I was done. Willing to pay for sending a few pages. Thanks.

If you are getting the documents via email, why can’t you return them via email. Just scan the documents by taking a picture of them and email the pictures. You could also just send a picture of the signature page and if they want the entire package back (not sure why), you could mail it. Just not seeing why you need to go through the hassle of faxing.

If you are getting the documents via email, why can’t you return them via email. Just scan the documents by taking a picture of them and email the pictures. You could also just send a picture of the signature page and if they want the entire package back (not sure why), you could mail it. Just not seeing why you need to go through the hassle of faxing.

Faxed documents are legally acceptable when a signature is required but email attachments are not (unless the recipient has established a secured e-sign service).

I use (and recommend) Genius Scan. I have never used the fax capability, but it purports to be able to send and receive faxes.

I use (and recommend) Genius Scan. I have never used the fax capability, but it purports to be able to send and receive faxes.

Thanks. I have that app already but can’t find any fax feature. It’s probably what used before but maybe they spun off the fax feature. There is a Genius Fax app.

Does FaxZero have an iPhone app? I've always used their website whenever I needed to send a short fax. IIRC, you could send up to 5 faxes per day for free and each one could have 3 pages.

This is why DW always makes me buy a laser printer that can fax, so we can fax something once or twice a year.
When we need it, she suddenly seems smart :D

I've used DocuSign. One can sign up for free, and it remains free if you are using it for one or two things. I used it for my orchard partnership agreement. Three cousins own the orchard, 2800 miles apart, and it needed updating. It works well. The last time we had to sign a partnership agreement, I was mailing it all over the country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom