she-put-exactly-14-eggs-in-ice-cube

Simply read article with care and attention.

After doing so please let me know WTF it is on about.

There IS a picture of raw eggs in an ice cube tray, so some of the translation seems to make sense, but I don't know where the frozen blue jeans come into the equation. :LOL:

It appears I've been eating beans & eggs, when instead I should have had jeans & eggs......Levis to an expert to point out my mistake...

What I want to know is why you would have clicked on the link in the first place.

It's quite clear that if you put 14 eggs in an ice tray, put olive oil someplace then - obviously- your jeans will solidify duh! This is clearly a poor translation from the original Swahili but the meaning is crystal clear!

Last edited:
Rreading the article three times gave me a headache.

Last edited:
Keeping in mind the end goal to get splendidly perfect ice 3D shapes, basically solidify beforehand bubbled water (ideally bubbled twice).
OK - I get that they mean boiled water here.

But most of it is incomprehensible.

My jeans are quite solid, thank you.

Guess I'm out of luck; no ice trays (I have an icemaker), and I don't wear jeans so nothing to solidify. :LOL:

Y'all are missing the point. It's a process. You just have to make sure that you make a point to expel the ventilate of the pack. Then it will all become clear.

Y'all are missing the point. It's a process. You just have to make sure that you make a point to expel the ventilate of the pack. Then it will all become clear.

So the whole thing is just a fart joke?

About The Author
"The health and wellness world is fascinating, and I don’t think I’ll never stop learning"

After going thru this thread, I feel more stupid than ever.

The article was simply great!
:dance:

Going out to buy a 3D sack pack to save extra ketchup so there'll be enough for
cut cuts in my organic drink.

Going back to the site to read this article:

This Woman Made Breakfast For Their Children And Kills Them By A Mistake We All Make! Share This With Everyone You Know!

Last edited:
I make pesto from my fresh basil in the summer and freeze it in ice cube trays for use later on.
Does that count?

I make pesto from my fresh basil in the summer and freeze it in ice cube trays for use later on.
Does that count?
Possibly, but the question is do your jeans solidify?

I think a bot must have written this. A bot on pot, maybe?

I'm still mulling over the mattress ad that samclem contributed to the mattress thread. It said each person "expels" a pint of fluid a night in bed, which is consumed by the dust mites in your mattress. That means a couple are putting out a quart of unspecified "fluid" every night.

It is one weird trick to get you to click. What you see next is shocking.

Back
Top Bottom