Special HallowGiving treat for you

calmloki

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Japanese web site for a toupee maker that lets you try on different hairstyles. Ok, that's no big deal, but if you click the 3-D button things get really fun! Upload a pic and click 3D and watch yourself watching yourself, moving your head, blinking... Very freaky! You gotta try this. Granted, the site is in Japanese, but the interweb language is universal, so no big problem. It did give me oriental eyes, so had a David Bowie moment - feeling Japanese..

ƒwƒATRY | ƒAƒfƒ‰ƒ“ƒX3D‘–уVƒ~ƒ…ƒŒƒVƒ‡ƒ“
Let's HairTry - Virtual Hair & Eyeglasses Are Just a Click Awayhttp://gizmodo.com/tag/app-directory/

Oh - given the hair styles, the site is pretty unisex - there are some longish styles that look ok on a woman's head. In playing with it i find you can raise or lower the hairline as well as widen or puff up the style. Sure does look like it enhances the epicanthal fold in the eyelid. Gives me kind of a Lon Chaney/Boris Karloff unPC Yellow Peril kind of look. Much better than Mickey Rooney's exercise in bad taste though. You also can choose between 5 eyeglasses styles.

Very strange having the eyes blinking and following the curor and the head looking up and down - almost think i see an occasional slight smile - woo - i freak me out!

I tried it, but I don't have any good head/shoulder shots of me. The one I do have, I uploaded, but it was taken in front of a mountain, and the website was unable to get my head out of the mountain...similar problem as Steve Fossett. :rolleyes:

I tried it, but I don't have any good head/shoulder shots of me. The one I do have, I uploaded, but it was taken in front of a mountain, and the website was unable to get my head out of the mountain...similar problem as Steve Fossett. :rolleyes:
i couldn't find the run program link on the page. oh well. i'll survive.
"head out of the mountain"...oh man what a groaner!:p
but i'll give ya a definite "10" for that little piece of black humor. >:D

You missed your calling, Calmloki!:D Fluff 'em up.

I'll bookmark it for later, looks like a time suck and I'm due at the coffee shop soon.

Back
Top Bottom