Strange Private Party Car Sale

Strange story indeed.. I can think of three possibilities:
- the buyers had the vehicle removed from their possession (willingly or unwillingly)
- the buyers were apathetic about the vehicle
- the buyers utilized the vehicle for a purpose, for which the cash price was not a detrimental cost

As much as I'd like to know the why, I also am not in the practice of asking questions I don't want to know the answers of.

After my senior prom, my friends and I shared a room in a nearby hotel. Later the next day, we saw news that a murder had been committed in the hotel as we were sleeping (yes, we did eventually sleep). Always wondered if we passed by the killer on our way in.

Reminds me of travel through a small town in Az. Stopped at a small family restaurant and ate. As we left, I noticed a newspaper dispenser on the sidewalk. The picture on the front page showed a body with blood running down the street - and it was right in front of the restaurant's front door. I could see blood stains on the pavement. Brutal!

Reminds me of travel through a small town in Az. Stopped at a small family restaurant and ate. As we left, I noticed a newspaper dispenser on the sidewalk. The picture on the front page showed a body with blood running down the street - and it was right in front of the restaurant's front door. I could see blood stains on the pavement. Brutal!

It was surely brutal. They did not even bother to wash away the blood, and left it there as a reminder.

It was surely brutal. They did not even bother to wash away the blood, and left it there as a reminder.

Full disclosure: There was no "gelled" blood, just the stain which had dried on the pavement and wasn't cleaned up by whatever means of cleaning employed. Usually, a murder or even a vehicular death isn't cleaned up for several hours during the investigation. In the blazing AZ sun, it sets pretty quickly. IIRC the guy had been shot twice, but that's been a few years back so YMMV.

Back
Top Bottom