Stress tests

accountingsucks

Recycles dryer sheets
I have no idea what turner radio network is (ted turner:confused:) but apparently the banks have failed their stress tests as per link. No major media outlet is covering this and I read conflicting info as to whether or not the results of the stress tests will be released. Is it not obvious that if the results are good the gov't will release the results and if the results are bad they will not? Initially the gov't said they would not release the results but they are now waffling. They need to be clear about their intentions I think.

Turner Radio Network

I believe the person behind "Turner Radio Network" is Hal Turner as they are both based in North Bergen, NJ--you can look him up but I didn't want to post the inflammatory results I found on wikipedia for him (conspiracy theorist, white supremacist, denies the Holocaust, etc). So I would take the "radio" network blog reporting with a big grain of salt.

Anyway, the stress testing for banks was covered in this morning's Tribune:

Bank stress tests: Results may cause even more angst -- chicagotribune.com

and it looks like the market reacted to worry about the results, so I don't think we need to worry that something is being hidden from us.

Back
Top Bottom