Taco Bell

It's not just the employees at Taco Bell that give pause. Dh and I ran in for a quick Taco snack at lunch last Saturday. I sat down at a booth facing a man about 50. He was very disheveled, had a dirty bookbag sitting on his table and ate with his mouth open and food kept falling out of his mouth. I had to move to another seat. My DH saw that I had moved and asked why. When I told him, he glanced over and he recognized the guy as a NASA rocket propulsion scientist that he had worked with. My bad!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Maybe he was going for the "House" look.

Attachments

• 6a00d8341bfc7553ef00e54f140e008833-640wi.jpg
    6a00d8341bfc7553ef00e54f140e008833-640wi.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 3
When my hubby picks up an order from Taco Bell, he asks me what SHAPE I want. He says they use the same 5 ingredients in everything on the menu...just different shapes. :D

It's not just the employees at Taco Bell that give pause. Dh and I ran in for a quick Taco snack at lunch last Saturday. I sat down at a booth facing a man about 50. He was very disheveled, had a dirty bookbag sitting on his table and ate with his mouth open and food kept falling out of his mouth. I had to move to another seat. My DH saw that I had moved and asked why. When I told him, he glanced over and he recognized the guy as a NASA rocket propulsion scientist that he had worked with. My bad!

Uncle Mick......was that you? :D

We used to eat there, prior to the "bean" incident. My DW ordered tacos without cheese (lactose intolerant), and they charged me for extra cheese on my tacos.

Known also here as: Taco Hell, Toxic Smell, Snocko Smell, Toxic Shell...

My DD worked at Taco Bell for part of a year. She did not mind it and they were extremely flexible with her work hours. She was going to college and wanted off whenever her DH to be, would come home from the Navy. They even let her be off for the summer months. She is moving back home tonight with my dear 11 month old granddaughter, while her DH goes to 3 month training in TX. She is talking about going back to work at Taco Bell for the summer. She is fondly recalling working there after being home alone with her 11 month as a stay-at-home mom and taking online college classes. (She already says that she is going to go to a college at his next duty station, rather than online again.) I keep thinking about getting the rest of my social security credits and have thought that since they were so flexible with a work schedule that I might apply at Taco Bell. I have not convinced myself to do it yet. By the way, my DD use to come home with stories about abnoxious customers who would rant and rave, just so they could get their orders free sometimes. She would start with, You would not believe...., and I would laugh and say, Oh yes I would. I worked for the Feds for almost 33 yrs and was a public servant dealing with the publlic everyday. The majority by far, were extremely nice, but they were a few who would rant and rave and tell me that I was a public servant and they were paying my salary, etc. I would look at their work history and think, buddy, if you were really paying my salary, I would starve to death. They would normally be the ones who had multiple missing years on their work record or might only be earning in the hundreds or a few thousand for the year. I would then remind myself mentally that I was the professional and maybe I would be acting out also if my life was as frustrating as their life probably was and try to solve their problem for them. Hmmm, maybe I should apply to Taco Bell. I would probably be very qualified to handle the irate customers and the customers who probably think that you are beneath them, since you work at Taco Hell (as my DH calls it).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom