Tesla breaking $1000 = game on?

Fermion

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Just saw that Tesla broke $1000 a share today.

Honey badger market don't give a ... about COVID or protests.

I am now in the S&P500 at 3400 to 3500 by year end.

Honey Badger, I had to look it up in your context. Funny! As far as the market, let’s go!!

https://electrek.co/2020/07/27/tesla-two-years-ahead-industry-critical-areas-audi-ceo/

Here is one view from an Audi executive......

[The CEO recently said that he believes Tesla has a two years on the rest of the industry (via Reuters):

“Currently, Tesla has larger batteries because their cars are built around the batteries. Tesla is two years ahead in terms of computing and software architecture, and in autonomous driving as well.”]

Volkswagen is possibly the leading european company in the quest for electric vehicles. Audi is part of the VAG group together with Volkswagen, Skoda, Seat and others.

Their CEO, Herbert Diess, recently wrote this on LinkedIn:

“Elon Musk delivers results that many didn’t think possible. They show that electric cars can be profitable. As one of the few automakers Porsche AG (e.g.), Tesla will drive through the Corona crisis without a loss quarter. It confirms to me that in five to ten years, the most valuable company in the world will be a mobility company – that Tesla can, Apple or Volkswagen AG,… Hot.”

Source: https://electrek.co/2020/07/28/tesla-tsla-most-valuable-company-world-vw-ceo/

My personal view is that people viewing Tesla as a car company don't get it. Tesla is an electric energy company. They recently got the lisence to be an utility in the UK. The potential market in the energy sector is much larger than the automobile market. This is part of the reason behind Tesla's valuation.

Volkswagen is possibly the leading european company in the quest for electric vehicles. Audi is part of the VAG group together with Volkswagen, Skoda, Seat and others.

Their CEO, Herbert Diess, recently wrote this on LinkedIn:

“Elon Musk delivers results that many didn’t think possible. They show that electric cars can be profitable. As one of the few automakers Porsche AG (e.g.), Tesla will drive through the Corona crisis without a loss quarter. It confirms to me that in five to ten years, the most valuable company in the world will be a mobility company – that Tesla can, Apple or Volkswagen AG,… Hot.”

Source: https://electrek.co/2020/07/28/tesla-tsla-most-valuable-company-world-vw-ceo/

My personal view is that people viewing Tesla as a car company don't get it. Tesla is an electric energy company. They recently got the lisence to be an utility in the UK. The potential market in the energy sector is much larger than the automobile market. This is part of the reason behind Tesla's valuation.
++

From the article:
"He wants to avoid the normal cumbersome process and instead move quickly in a more startup-way, like Tesla.
The new group, called Artemis, has for goal to develop “a highly efficient electric car that is scheduled to be on the road as early as 2024.”
Tesla has been known for its efficiency lead in the industry:"

The problem they're having is you can't run an Audi like a startup. Been there done that and there's no t-shirts.

Tesla has already blown by the competition on self driving, they have the ability to throw the current full self driving implementation away and start over before anyone can catch them on this front. Rinse lather and repeat for battery technology and don't tell anyone about energy.

Back
Top Bottom