Thanks for the Input on Sienna vs Odyssey

FinanceDude

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I ended up going with the Odyssey. I like the ride a little better than the Sienna,although both are nice vehicles.

I must be lucky because a good friend of mine was going to trade in his for the Touring model even though his is perfect...........:confused:

So, it's a 2006 EX-L with DVD and navigation. He also put on foglights and a towing package, all Honda OEM. Only 18,000 miles. Because he is a good friend, he agreed to sell it to me for the wholesale price the dealer was giving him against the new one, and we are splitting the tax difference on the extra he's paying because of no trade-in (my insistence)

I think I'm set for 10 years or so,since DW only drives 9,000 miles a year, and maybe we do 3,000 more on our various family trips..........:D:D

However, this is a sad commentary on domestic vehicles, as up to last year when I bought the Accord I had been a domestic driver for 20 years...........:D

I think you will be happy with the Honda. We picked it over the Sienna for much the same rason. I think you are getting a steal on the car.

Back
Top Bottom