That's it! I'm buying a Nespresso Machine!

You can get a pretty good deal buying a Nespresso machine directly from Nestle - either 20% off or a nice credit for buying capsules.

When the Virtuoline was announced I went to see one. The design is nice but the feel is like a Keurig, a bit frail and flimsy. The price for an espresso capsule is a few pennies more than the same dose for an original line, and the capsules are larger.

I tried third party coffee for my Nespresso - Gourmesso and HiLine - but am back to the Nespresso brand.

I believe the Virtuo line has a DRM chip which locks out third parties?

Ironically Keurig did that with their newer machines and there was a backlash and they may be taking that out.

Yeah I stuck with Nespresso for my last order because they were giving $10 or $15 discount for an order of $75. The other thing is they provide free recycling of the used capsules which Gourmesso did not. I asked Gourmesso about that by email.

I just got an email from Highline coffee offering a deal. I have no idea how good the coffee and/or the deal are.

http://www.hilinecoffee.com/try1

I buy my whole bean coffee at a big box store, and brew it in my drip machine. It tastes great.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom