The Blue Angel?

please please please please please, if anyone here notices me giving away a million bucks (unless you know i got 10 other million safely stached away), just shoot me.

I do feel sorry for Mr. Pyle BUT.......

if he is mentally competent, he should be held accountable for his actions like anyone else. To allow a person to get out of contracts entered in good faith, just because of his or her age, is discriminatory. If that were the law, contracts with older people wouldn't be worth the paper they were written on. Soon, nobody would be doing any business with seniors.

I still would like to see a mental status test on this gentleman.

please please please please please, if anyone here notices me giving away a million bucks (unless you know i got 10 other million safely stached away), just shoot me.

I think the same (for me) every time I read one of these stories.

Sad. Unfortunately there isn't a bright line between competence and incompetence. Some people, either as they age or otherwise, are just vulnerable to scams.

At least he has step children that love him and will care for him.

I think the same (for me) every time I read one of these stories.

Another childless person here. Maybe an assisted living home for elderly ERs? Cribbage anyone? I know Lazy will charm the nurses. Ha can teach us to Salsa.

Give me a million bucks, I'll be happy to shot you. Actually since you give a million bucks, I'll put you out to pasture in what every fashion you so desire. Die of a heart attack in wild sex orgy in Thailand, hang glide off everest, pass out peacefully from your choice of recreational pharmacuticals. >:D

if he is mentally competent, he should be held accountable for his actions like anyone else. To allow a person to get out of contracts entered in good faith, just because of his or her age, is discriminatory. If that were the law, contracts with older people wouldn't be worth the paper they were written on. Soon, nobody would be doing any business with seniors.
That'd be interesting-- no one under age 18 or over 75 could enter into a legal contract.

A lot of fun, too!

When I hear the word deserve when it comes to money, I worry. The guy even admits to being a fool but still thinks that he should get his money back. No fool like an old fool.

Back
Top Bottom