The Flying Spaghetti Monster Strikes Again!

Touched by His Noodly Appendage
Ramen

DW and I were Lowes the other night, and the guy helping us with the vinyl flooring had a notebook he'd made for his use on the job. Anyway, the cover was a bunch of FSM-themed stuff he'd cut out and put in there. We commented on it (it was very well done) and he said that most folks had not yet been touched by His noodly appendage, but that awareness was growing. Pretty ballsy to have that at work and on display, I'm surprised he hasn't had a "talking to."

And, don't forget: Halloween is just 7 months away. Time to start work on your FSM costume.
Peter's Site! - Flying Spaghetti Monster Halloween Costume

Last edited:
Greetings fellow Pastafarians!

426772207_7b7424aa4e.jpg

Please…. what amuses you may offend others who will find it Pastaphobic and insulting to the Noodly Appendage (parmesan be upon him). Let’s let’s not have the ER Forum be the site that incites the next Pasta-rage of ululating Pastafarians rampaging through the streets demanding low-carbfidel blood – shouting “There is no Flying Spaghetti Monster but The Flying Spaghetti Monster and Noodly is his Appendage!”

DW and I were Lowes the other night, and the guy helping us with the vinyl flooring had a notebook he'd made for his use on the job. Anyway, the cover was a bunch of FSM-themed stuff he'd cut out and put in there. We commented on it (it was very well done) and he said that most folks had not yet been touched by His noodly appendage, but that awareness was growing. Pretty ballsy to have that at work and on display, I'm surprised he hasn't had a "talking to."

I don't know - telling an employee to tone down his presentation of his faith might be a little bit discriminatory. Unless all emblems of faith are prohibited outright. Better tell those folks w/ the cross dangling around their necks to tuck it inside their shirts - wouldn't want to offend anyone! ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom