The most famous brands in each state

I would have said Pepsi or Krispy Kreme for NC not Bank of America which I don't think even originated in NC!!

Rhode Island has that little company called CVS headquartered in Woonsocket.

I'd call McDonald's for Illinois in terms of brand recognition.

Sheesh, my cousin MaryAnn was the controller for CVS (Woonsocket) for many years in the early days... until 1991 before the great expansion. Memories... :)

Before i checked the map, i closed my eyes and knew that Arkansas would be Tyson Chicken and Maine would be Poland Springs.

Felt like a doofus after opening my eyes. Missed two...very obvious ones . :LOL:

Bless Oklahoma for giving us the glory of Sonic. Please send more over to California. From a distance, yes I have very bad vision, I though Florida was Nickelodeon! ...I didn't know Hooters was a Florida thing, haha.

I like hooter's wings, I used to get the 3 mile island wings and boy were those things hot! I even rode on the hooters airline once to Myrtle Beach from Atlanta when they had some special fare ware going on with midway or some other now defunct airline. No wings were served sadly.

MA, Gillette,(Stadium) the owner of the Patriots, Bob Kraft, backed or was a initial investor in CMGI ( a Dot-com darling) ModusLink Global Solutions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia was what I heard, when I was into that stuff. Sold his positions at a top as usual, then bought the Patroits. Now, he just about owns the town of Foxboro/Foxbrough in MA, and is enjoying his life. Thats the "inside story" in close MA circles anyway. The markets can make or break a person willing to play!:cool:

Back
Top Bottom