The 'New York' Number

How I hated to cheer for Texas, but I have to stick with the Big 12.

Jarhead* said:
Ha, you old pervert you!  (That's a good thing). :D

Jarhead, who agrees with ReWahoo, that Texas is the best college football team in the country.
There is is again.  Jarhead, REW, what's the scoop on this saying? I looked back at prior posts, and cannot find out why this is happening.  Although, it is an accurate statement.

Eagle43 said:
There is is again. Jarhead, REW, what's the scoop on this saying? I looked back at prior posts, and cannot find out why this is happening. Although, it is an accurate statement.

Amendment V to the Constitution of the United States of America

"No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation. "

Eagle43 said:
There is is again. Jarhead, REW, what's the scoop on this saying? I looked back at prior posts, and cannot find out why this is happening. Although, it is an accurate statement.

There was a bet and Jarhead lost.

REWahoo! said:
Amendment V to the Constitution of the United States of America
I thought it was the amendment about cruel & unusual punishment!

Back
Top Bottom