The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands

I understand the explanation, but where is the switch located on a man?......:whistle:
There are actually several besides the obvious. dh2b and I watched a great show on Discover channel about human sexual arousal the other night. We have decided to donate our free time to the cause of scientific advancement.
Ahem...to answer this question...I would normally use my usual globe references (Equator, Poles, Horse Latitudes etc) to avoid shocking :eek: any of the guys, but I'm going easy on ya today.
I need to be in just the right kind of wild mood...:whistle:

dh2b dragged me to the mall today to buy new w*rk shoes for him. There was a Barnes & Noble nearby, so he rewarded me with a nice Mocha Decaf.
I checked out the bargain tables, and lo and behold, Dr. Laura's The Proper Care and Feeding of Marriage was there for $5.98.
This oughta be good. :LOL:

There are actually several besides the obvious. dh2b and I watched a great show on Discover channel about human sexual arousal the other night. We have decided to donate our free time to the cause of scientific advancement.
Ahem...to answer this question...I would normally use my usual globe references (Equator, Poles, Horse Latitudes etc) to avoid shocking :eek: any of the guys, but I'm going easy on ya today.
I need to be in just the right kind of wild mood...:whistle:

Darn I misread, I thought you said you and dh2b FILMED a show for Discovery channel........:blink::)

Back
Top Bottom