USAA Auto Insurance

I realize this thread is a couple of months old but wanted to let others know that I just fired USAA and hired Amica for our car insurance and saved ~$1100 per year. I have been with USAA for YEARS and have always been very happy with their prices and service. But the breaking point came when they increased our premium for 2 cars to an absolute ridiculous amount. I may end up switching to Amica for homeowner's which would result in an additional $300 savings.

On top of that, I finally got an umbrella policy for $2MM for $318/year. We've not been able to get one before (due to condo rentals) but Amica was able to do it.

I now have no accounts with USAA at all.

I've been a USAA customer for a quarter century. Never had a claim. At one point, they cancelled my home insurance, but a phone call put it right again. Currently they have our condo, car, and personal property insurance. It's been good for them - we've never made a claim.

Same here, been with USAA over 50 years without a claim. They should be worshiping me but instead they just raised my rates even on cars I have storage.

I should dump them for a year so I can get $4K returned from my Subscribers Savings Account.

I realize this thread is a couple of months old but wanted to let others know that I just fired USAA and hired Amica for our car insurance and saved ~$1100 per year.

I appreciate the reminder and nudge to get me to shop around.

I got a quote from Amica for the identical coverage on our two cars and it was over $1,000 a year more than I'm paying USAA. Guess I'll stay with them!

Back
Top Bottom