Very Tough Choices ... Please Give Your Suggestions

Psychiatric help might get him thinking straight. This is a time when friend's have too much baggage to be the best source. Emotional support is fine but not directional advice.

Craig; His real challenges are the sense of loss from giving away and selling so many of his personal possessions said:
His sense of loss is "selling so many of his personal possessions" and "how little" he has to show. How sad that he doesn't even feel the loss of his family and spouse.

As for living on 5000K a month. I live on a little more than that and I am single. I find it enough to live a middle class life, nothing more.

Women sometimes joke about our testosterone poisoning. I hope that at least some of them sometimes don't quite perceive the full extent of it. :p

Ha

There are still a few clueless women, mostly under age 18. :D

I didn't post it, but he certainly expresses missing his kids and even the ex-spouse as well. Tough combo.

aida,
...I apologize for being a sexist pig. It is just too bad that we men own everything and run the world. I too am betting the deal was real sweet for the lawyer. He probably got five figures for a couple hours of his work and several hours of the real work by hourly wage earners in his office. How many lawyer jokes are there? Only two, all the rest are true stories. Let's see now? In one post I have probably offended all the women and lawyers on this forum. I do have fun! I actually agree with most of what you posted.
Jeff

Tempting fate. Martha's a moderator, lawyer, and a woman. :)

Frankly, if a woman were to give me the job of a Stay at Home Dad while the woman goes out to be C-level whatever, I'd take it because the C-level whatever probably comes with high stress, long hours, and endless pissing contests or, more precisely, not pissing contests since those meetings can get awfully long with no bio breaks in sight.

As a side note, unless Craig and Lazy are the same person, I cannot believe how close Lazy got it, considering that he's probably not lived the life of the people he described.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom