Vinyl Siding costs

old medic

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
HOLY CRAP.... We decided to jump now before the oil prices effect these products, and its already starting..
One product listed at $7.48... lists as unavailable, but the same item, with an A added to the stock number... $13.98
Outside corner trim. $24 in stock, but listing at $42 for future shipped.
Just increased our mortgage debt by $2500...

That is terrible. I sure hope we get our oil industry back on track soon. Until the petroleum problem levels out and a consistent price, I see nothing good with future prices in anything.

As far as any major purchases, I'm of the opinion that sitting tight as much as practical through this Ukraine war period as well as the high oil price bump. Can't help but think the war will eventually end, hopefully sooner than later and the oil producers are busting butt getting rigs operational to get in on the high prices.

Last edited:
As far as any major purchases, I'm of the opinion that sitting tight as much as practical through this Ukraine war period as well as high oil price bump. Can't help but think the war will eventually end, hopefully sooner than later and that the oil producers are busting butt getting rigs operational to get in on the high prices.

Agreed. Plenty of shale and oil sand in Canada that have been shuttered because of low crude oil prices. They'll be back in business soon.

As far as any major purchases, I'm of the opinion that sitting tight as much as practical..

We don't have much of an option waiting wise, and still have a ways to go on the house. We need plywood to fix the flooring, and keep hoping those prices will drop... guess whats going to happen to that. A while back we bought our kitchen cabinets, ... and looking yesterday, they have increased nearly 30%

Back
Top Bottom