Volcano Eruption Live Feed

easysurfer

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Live feed of volcano eruption in Iceland.

Pretty from a distance :popcorn:.

Thanks for the link

You're welcome.

I found out as I was watching a chess tournament livestream that's going on now and held in Iceland. The commentators were talking about the volcano so thought I'd investigate :cool:.

I've been watching this since it started last summer. I was driving around the peninsula when it started, and even the Icelanders were fascinated by it. The government set up parking areas where you could leave your car in a safe place and hike (quite a few kilometers) in to watch it happen. Not any more, I believe.

I had lunch at a wonderful cafe in Grindavik, which has been evacuated for some time now. It was a delightful fishing town, and I had been there on other occasions, but I wonder if I will ever be able to go back there.

Iceland is a great country, but in parts of it you are really aware of the dynamic nature of the planet.

Hmmm, volcano musta ate the camera. Live stream isn't available anymore.

The Hawaiian Volcano National Park also has several live cams as well, but are not erupting as furious as the Iceland volcano. For now......

The Hawaiian Volcano National Park also has several live cams as well, but are not erupting as furious as the Iceland volcano. For now......

Yeah, just a matter of time.

We call our volcanoes "drive-in" volcanoes as you can usually park and watch.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom