Wednesday Weirdness

Halloween

I'm sure Halloween is the high point for "weirdness". Here are two:

8-year-old New York girl say they named her Boo! because she was due on Halloween. Boo! came a day late, but the name stuck anyway, the New York Daily News reported Sunday.
"We didn't want to call her 'it' while she was in utero, so we called her 'Boo' because of Halloween," said Drew Elliott, Boo!'s father.
The exclamation point was added to Boo!'s name later to make sure people knew her name was related to Halloween, the newspaper said.
Girl's name really is 'Boo!' - UPI.com

Police in Kansas called out to investigate a report of a bloody foot hanging from the trunk of a car determined it was a Halloween decoration, authorities said.
Halloween 'bloody foot' sparks police call - UPI.com

Poor girl...

I think some folks are getting a bit paranoid
November 14, 2010

Hudson -- A Sullivan Road resident called police to report a "suspicious package" on his front porch Nov. 2 at 3:20 p.m. The resident said he observed an unknown person leave the package and called police, according to the police report.

The officer said he could see the package was clearly labeled with the Amazon.com logo and asked the man if he had ordered anything from the firm recently. The man reportedly said "Why yes, I did."

The officer told the resident his order had arrived. The resident then said he was comfortable opening the box. The officer then left the scene, according to the report.
Hudsonhubtimes.com - Police News: 'Suspicious' box turns out to be Amazon delivery

Glad to see I'm not the only one frequently being picked up as a vagrant.

I know, it's Monday, but.....

Beijing

I don't know whether I prefer the House of Poo Poo or #6 :LOL:

I wonder if any of the bystanders joined in during the choruses. I'd have been tempted to. :D

Back
Top Bottom